The Information We Collect. The information we learn from visitors to Stem Pharm’s site helps us improve our site and provide better information to you. The information we collect falls into two broad categories: (1) information you voluntarily provide to us and (2) information that is automatically collected.
Information you voluntarily provide to us. Generally, you can visit Stem Pharm’s site without providing any personal information such as your name, mailing or email address(es), phone or fax number(s) or credit card information. However, on some pages, we may request personal information in order to respond to your inquiry. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to provide this information.
For example, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address and phone number when you create an account with us, sign up for a newsletter, or correspond with us via email.
While we sometimes store information you voluntarily provide to us, we generally will not provide that information to any third party or use the information for an undisclosed purpose except as otherwise noted at the point where the information is collected or except where the purpose is self‑evident. To respond to your inquiries, information you provide may need, as we determine, to be transmitted to and/or collected by a third party that provides materials or services to or on our behalf, and, in such instances, we will make appropriate efforts to ensure that such providers do not further distribute your information such as requiring the third party provider to enter into a nondisclosure agreement. In addition, we may disclose information about you when we are required to do so (i) under applicable law or by legal process such as a court order, (ii) to prevent physical harm or property damage or (iii) as part of an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful conduct.
Information Collected Automatically. We also collect and store certain non-personal information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our site. Like many other companies, we use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie" that enables us to place bits of text on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use our site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also relieve you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the site where you have previously entered preference information. We also use web beacons (also known as "single-pixel GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit our site or open email messages. We collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet to allow us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on our site. We sometimes use the non-identifying and aggregate information that is collected as described above to enhance the design of our site and help us understand the needs of our visitors.
Do Not Track. "Do Not Track" is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests at this time.
The Stem Pharm Inc. website (“Website”) is subject to the Stem Pharm Inc (“Stem Pharm”) Terms and Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”). This Website is the property of Stem Pharm and is maintained and made available to the public for the purpose of offering to those who are interested in Stem Pharm and its business a convenient way to find relevant information, such as Stem Pharm’s latest news releases and Stem Pharm’s contact information.
1. Content and Accuracy of Information. While Stem Pharm takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information, images, text or links (the "Information") contained in this Website are accurate and complete, Stem Pharm makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information. Stem Pharm hereby disclaims any and all liability for any omissions or errors in or to the Information or the content of this Website generally.
2. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated or indicated, all text, software programs available on or through this Website, and other content included on this Website (“Content”), including trademarks (registered and unregistered), graphics, photographs, images, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) and the selection, arrangement and “look and feel” of the Marks and other Content is the property of Stem Pharm or the property of third parties who have granted Stem Pharm permission to use such Content on this Website.
3. Copyright Notice; Intellectual Property Ownership. It is generally illegal to copy, reproduce or distribute copyrighted information or materials (including photographs) without the consent of the owner of such copyright. Generally, the photographer is the owner of the copyright of a photograph or image. Unless otherwise clearly indicated, you should assume that anything and everything you see or read on this Website is copyrighted and/or protected under trademark laws and may not be used or copied by you, except as explicitly provided in this Website or as otherwise permitted by applicable law notwithstanding any prohibition or limitation provided in this Website, without the express prior written consent of Stem Pharm or the copyright or trademark owner. This prohibition means you may not transmit, mirror, display, publish, sell, license, or otherwise or re-distribute, or modify, create derivative works, or otherwise use any Marks or other Content available on or through this Website without the express prior written permission of Stem Pharm or the copyright or trademark owner. You may download and print text (Content) and images (Marks) from this Website only for your private, non-commercial use, and, for example and not by way of limitation, you may not use any text as meta tags on or hypertext links to other pages or websites on the World Wide Web. Any other use requires the prior written consent of Stem Pharm or the owner of the copyright or other owner. Nothing in this Agreement confers any rights in the Marks or other Content to you that is not explicitly provided in this Agreement.
YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OR ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNER TO USE ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR PROVIDED BY YOU. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY ON YOUR PART.
4. Images. Any images contained in or displayed by Stem Pharm on this Website, other than as submitted by you, are the property of Stem Pharm or are used by Stem Pharm with the consent of the copyright holder and persons if any, appearing in such images. Subject to paragraph 3 hereof, the use by you of any such images (or any portions thereof) without the express written consent of Stem Pharm or the copyright holder is prohibited. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY ON YOUR PART.
5. Obscene Materials. You are hereby advised that any images submitted by you are subject to review and examination by Stem Pharm. Any and all images are, of course subject to all applicable laws regarding obscene material. Any perceived violations of law will be reported by Stem Pharm to applicable law enforcement authorities. Stem Pharm reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to process or post any materials deemed objectionable by Stem Pharm.
6. Unsolicited Ideas Policy Statement. Stem Pharm and its affiliates have extensive research and development programs and are continuously working on and developing new products and processes, new uses and/or improvements for existing products and processes, new or modified devices, equipment, apparatus, business ventures, marketing plans, and the like. In addition, Stem Pharm and its affiliates have already accumulated a large collection of intellectual property and business and technological ideas.
In order to avoid possible future confusion between Stem Pharm’s ideas and any ideas submitted to Stem Pharm, as well as to avoid restriction of its own research and development program and activities, Stem Pharm maintains a policy not to accept any non-public or otherwise confidential ideas. By submitting an idea to Stem Pharm, you agree that Stem Pharm has no obligation (i) to keep such idea or any submitted materials as confidential, (ii) to study, evaluate, consider or adopt such idea, (iii) to return any submitted materials or (iv) to compensate you or any other party for such idea.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Stem Pharm website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Stem Pharm shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
8. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. YOUR ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR ACCURACY AND THE EXPRESS WARRANTY OF QUIET ENJOYMENT.
ADDITIONALLY, STEM PHARM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK OF: INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, ANY LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR FROM LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. STEM PHARM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (EVEN IF STEM PHARM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES, MACROS, OR OTHER DISABLING SOFTWARE THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
9. Software Downloading and Exporting. Any software contained in this Website may only be downloaded by you where expressly authorized in this Website and pursuant to the explicit terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise provided with such software. All downloaded software must retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained on such software. Additionally, the downloading or exporting of software is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to laws regarding copyrights and U.S. Export Controls laws and regulations prohibiting the exporting of software to certain countries and individuals.
10. Revisions and Updates. The Information is provided by Stem Pharm as a convenience and is subject to change without notice. Stem Pharm may, at any time and from time to time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the content of this Website generally with updates and revisions (the "Updates and Revisions"). You hereby acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by such Update and Revisions regardless of whether or not you have reviewed them. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to review and familiarize yourself with all current Terms and Conditions and review this Website generally to familiarize yourself with any Updates and Revisions.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stem Pharm and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. You also agree to indemnify Stem Pharm for any and all damage you may cause Stem Pharm, its business, or its Website due to your interaction with this Website.
12. Termination. Stem Pharm reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your ability to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website. Failure by you to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement automatically revokes your authorization to use this Website and its included services, including a termination of any license granted in this Agreement. Stem Pharm reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website.
13. Jurisdiction / Governing Law. As a user of this Website, you agree to submit to the laws of the State of Wisconsin, U.S.A. without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any and all actions brought to enforce this Agreement or resolve any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be brought solely in the courts having jurisdiction in Dane County, Wisconsin, and you hereby consent to, agree to submit to, and waive any objection, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts including, without limitation, on grounds of forum non conveniens.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be stricken and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
15. Contact Information. You may direct questions or comments about this Agreement or this Website to Stem Pharm at:
Stem Pharm Inc.
© 2016 Stem Pharm Inc.